• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

front axle shafts

bigford

I went through a front axle recently and found the inner seal surface in bad shape. I put a sleeve on it (the shaft) but don't really like how it came out as the splines that slide into the gears slightly deformed the sleeve as it went over them. No leaks yet but I only drive it in my yard right now and rarely at that. These are the ball style and if I'm going to replace them, I'd like to go with the 900 or u-joint type. I've heard on the 2.5s you need a different inner seal, one without the small lip.
What about on these? What would be a price range to expect for the shafts?
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks