• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front spring hangers

sermis

I am bobbing my truck. Bought front springs. They were to have the hangers and shackles, however the hangers were torch cut. Anyone have a set of front hangers they are willing to let go.
Will the U bolts from the rear work on the front springs?

sermis

Ok will front U bolts work. I will be using front springs.

Still need some front shackles, Any body gat a set?

sermis

I had not measured the axels yet so was not sure if front U bolts would work. I would like to get started however with out the hangers I am not going to start on it. I have been driving it almost daily working the bugs out so when I bob it I will not have too many problems left to fix.

sermis

BFR I can't find hangers anywhere. I want them if the offer is still good. Let me know when you get them pulled. I got my 16.00 20's today. they are really big. My 9 year old is only about 6" talller than the tires.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks