• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

front springs for "bob"

joshuaz223

Finally to the point where I need a set of springs and hangers to bob my deuce. I had planned on getting them from koublos but when I called he said he was out of them. So anyone near Syracuse n.y. have a set they will part with. I am willing to drive a couple hundred miles and I have cash. I want to go with stock m35 springs and hangers. Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to pm or e-mail me.

Welder Sam

Wish i could help. My plan is to pick up a 109 for parts (front spring assembly, cab) and then use the rear portion as a camper trailer. Ive got a couple located. The cheaper one runs but will need some body repair. The other is in nice condition but unkown running condition. Since im not after a driver, ill probably go with the 2nd one and just have it trucked home. I also know where nice 105a2's are with tarp fair priced. Email me if you'd like more info on those.

I agree with going with duece springs instead of 105's.

Im not selling or offering for sale anything by the way

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks