• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Benning Area Members

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Yup, we are just across the river from you in Columbus, Georgia. We have 25 to 40 vehicles here depending on what is going on.

Stop in and see us some Saturday - 318 10th Avenue Columbus, Georgia 31901 or meet us at the VFW on Victory Drive for breakfast at 9 AM on Saturdays.

Attachments

users name

Yup, we are just across the river from you in Columbus, Georgia. We have 25 to 40 vehicles here depending on what is going on.

Stop in and see us some Saturday - 318 10th Avenue Columbus, Georgia 31901 or meet us at the VFW on Victory Drive for breakfast at 9 AM on Saturdays.
I missed you guys this morning hopefully next weekend I can get out to see what's up

Russm

Is this still a thing? I'm new to Benning.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Is this still a thing? I'm new to Benning.

Sadly it is not the same "thing". Due to deployments, deaths, old age, etc., we went from a combat strength of 25 members 10 years ago (CAMO) average to 4 old farts who hang around on most Saturdays. I am personally down to 4 vehicles (I think) and "Doc" still has about 16 (I think).

You are welcome to come by. I'm always glad to talk with soldiers but I have to warn you....I'm an old retired Infantry First Sergeant and some tell me I'm cantankerous, hard headed, overbearing....and other things.

I'll PM you my phone number in case you would like to make contact. We still have some REALLY neat stuff.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks