• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Bragg 3 small/heavy boxes

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Anyone in the Ft Bragg area?

I need a pick up and hold. Ideally would like someone along the interstate 85 or Richmond area. I will be going from Atlanta to Richmond to DC to Frederick, MD in mid/late October and could pick up then. Otherwise I will schlep my butt over to bragg to get this stuff from you.

Item is 3 boxes about 12 x 24 x 18 estimated but that's pretty close. They probably weigh about 65 pounds a piece. Yep, they are tool sets.

Thanks

CARNAC

Chief_919

You got those general mechanics tool sets?

I will be there tomorrow picking up a trailer with a goodie on it. I am not right along 85 but am not too far off on I-26, and a whole lot closer to Atlanta than Bragg is.

Just let me know today, I set out for Bragg at O-dark_thirty tomorrow.

I also ship UPS from the shop and could send them the rest of the way to you at cost, as long as they are under 70 pounds that would be pretty reasonable to Atlanta.

kope

I live close to Bragg but it sounds like these other guys can get it closer to you than I can. Also, I would have to pick it up sometime this week. Just an option.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I too should be at Bragg. Really need to take two vehicles, but that's another story. I was going to be there last Monday, but 'no oil pressure' happens! I have to get the shower units out of there ASAP. The gen trailer and the light sets would also be nice, but can wait. I may need some help too!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chief and Cabell,
When are you planning to be there? If I leave around 7:30 I should be at the gate between 10:30 and 11 (leaving then in the deuce, I was at Lumberton at 10:30 - at 50-55 mph). If CARNAC's boxes will fit in my car, they would only be 200 miles from him, and it would be easy for him to use I-20 and I-77 to get to either I-85 or I-95 for the trip further north (or south). And, if you are coming in something that can handle some cargo, you may be able to help me with the shower units!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Thanks everyone. Chief has got me squared away. I can get them from him when I go north. I'll just change my orginal route.

Thanks again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks