• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Bragg CUCV pick up help

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Diesel Cylinder Heads to Wisconsin-Would your trucker stop?

Gentlemen,

I've got six 855 Cummins diesel cylinder heads and two much smaller Lister Petter diesel cylinder heads sitting at R&S Fleet Service in Indianapolis; any chance your trucker would stop and pick them up and bring them to WI (to wherever your truck is going in WI) for $50 or $75?

Please let me know. I'll also post this in Transportation, but I couldn't help notice the route and timing.

Joe Czarnik
joe@czarnik.net
(608) 567-8281

CGarbee

citizensoldier said:
What a battle! I am starting to think this truck is cursed. You will probably slap some batteries, fluids and fuel in it and she fires right up! Might be worth the wait. I am pulling for you on this one. Hey! You got my heater yet?

Hey, the batteries are good... (or at least, they had a charge on them when the truck was loaded... ).

It needs a fuel filler hose/neck as it was removed when the fluids were drained. It does have a tear in the driver's seat about six inches long and their are a pair of drill holes between the seat and the door where somthing was bolted and then removed... Otherwise, it really is a nice looking truck...

Melvinitis

Sorry about the indy miss. Not sure what route he was taking. He had another pick up along the way. He will be in Janesville early AM tomorrow, which means I GET MY TRUCK AT NOON! I will try and meet it, but I have a lunch meeting in Madison. Soon as I am done I am heading to see it with all the fluids and filters. I hope to get it running tomorrow and maybe even have it ready to take home tomorrow or Friday. I will have photos tomorrow.

If I remember right the drill holes were the top part of the "gun rack".

I am not positive I will be there when it gets of the truck, but the dispatcher promised photos of it in the van.

I asked him his thoughts about two king sized men trying to get in and out of the cab, Dukes of Hazard style. He admits he is sadistic and he was in part toying with his driver. He said the driver did give him an ear full as it was being loaded, but so far so good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks