• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FT. Campbell KY, Trailer Pickup help. going to Cincinnati

BRob18E

Hello all,

I would like to request some help getting a M1082 LMTV Cargo Trailer from Fort Campbell KY to about 30 minutes North of Cincinnati. (Liberty Township, OH 45044). I purchase a MTV and two trailers but the day before I was going to pick it up, my Excursion decided to puke up a bunch of oil on my driveway and I had to take my Expedition which was not a big enough vehicle to pull the trailer. I got the truck and the trailer but I had to leave the second trailer. I was told that they wouldn't lift the second trailer onto the first one which I was hoping for.

So.....I was curious if there was any members that might be able and willing to get it for me. I'm open to all suggestions/offers. It would be truly helpful as I have now realized I have a blown head gasket on my Excursion and it will be down for a while.

Thanks for reading.