• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Hood, TX.

Ugg013

Hi:

Anybody close to Ft. Hood in Texas? I have 3 tri-wall boxes there that NEED to be shipped. The problem is, the boxes are open and I need them closed so I can have a trucking company pick them up. To have a company go over and do that cost big bucks I don't have. Can anyone help?

TIA
Ugg 8)

SixBuy

What's the time frame? Hood has increased security and you'll probably need to forward a copy of the bid award notice just to get someone on base.

Ugg013

Hi Harley:

The time frame, YESTERDAY was already late. :oops: Fortunately, I have been in contact with them, and they're reeeeal good people there. I'm still trying to find a trucking company that'll take the boxes as is, but I see that rock rolling closer to the hard place I'm already leaning against. :shock: Yes, I am aware of what needs to be done as far as the paperwork is concerned.

Later
Ugg 8)

Ugg013

*UPDATE*

Hi:

I got a shipper for the stuff, but from what the DRMO people say, they probably won't take it because the tri-wall boxes don't have tops on them. What I can really use and need is for someone to go there and tape a 4' X 4' piece of cardboard on each box. HEEEEEELLLLLP!

TIA
Ugg 8)