• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Sill, on TDY, anyone around?

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey all, I'm currently TDY here at 'wonderful' Ft. Sill with my Jeep and wondering if anyone is around and local and/or knows a good place I can have a little fun in the M38. my weekends are free and not much going on after class during the week minus some homework for right now.

I also have a classmate that is into some of the old stuff, haven't determined how much though. So, he might be up for something to.

Shoot me a PM for my cell.

Thanks

bikeman

M813A1

Over in Purcell which is north and east of you , you can curise around the river bed there is a bunch of trails maybe some of the Okie boys will chine in and give better diretions to get there !!

Welcome to Okie Land !!

Last edited:

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
rronning, sounds good, hit me up.

New parts should be in tomorrow for the Jeep. Still looking to get out on the weekends for some fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks