• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Delivery - M1009

derekrayhall

Thanks fir the add: my War pig broke down..... lmao. FML. There's only one more mechanic in Rockwall that hasn't worked on it yet...I dropped it off there. It's a GD mystery..... it's a diesel and we replaced the fuel pump and filter... it ran perfect for 200 miles, then had the same problem... turned out to be a gas tank full of muck, hence, clogging the fuel system. We replaced the fuel tank and fuel filter... it ran great another 200 miles... now it's doing it again..... WTF. The only thing I haven't replaced is the injector pump. I'm having the fuel lines inspected now.What could it be? It starts and runs great all day, then it feels like it's starved fir fuel at about 40 mph... stalls at red lights...

HETvet

DM me and I can walk you through it. I’m not that far away from you. I would be happy to repair, service or even modify it for you if you like.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks