• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Delivery Valve Screw

larry77nova

Hey - I was fixing a fuel line leak today and saw that the fuel delivery valve screw was leaking. I tightened it up, and the engine stopped running. I pulled the screw out, and saw that it was cracked. Does anyone know where I can find this screw and why the engine might have stopped because of tightening this screw up? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks again! - Larry

Last edited by a moderator:

joshs1ofakindxj

Better stop posting wanted ads in the normal forum or you're going to be banned, and you have to pay to use the classifieds.

Try ebay or call Kublos surplus for what you need.

hoop

Wow...That's cold....
Do a search on the topic and you will find someone with them.
Hint, he is on here a lot and his truck has been known to fall over.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What screw? Do you have a picture? Are you talking about the servo pressure screw?

Do not post Needed/Wanted/ForSale, in the titles in the normal forums.

Use the classifieds to buy and sell.

This thread is fine, other than the title(I changed it).

Last edited:

KsM715

Better stop posting wanted ads in the normal forum or you're going to be banned, and you have to pay to use the classifieds.

Ummm, not really. He's good to go. He gave an explanation (discussion ) about what happened and asked why it did what it did when he screwed it in.

Its the, "hey, I need a rim, whos got one?", one line posts that will getyou in trouble.

To the OP, if I had one I'd send it to you but sorry, I don't.

Edit: I guess I should have looked to see that DH was reading this thread the same time I was. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered typing up a response.

larry77nova

hey did not mean to make any waves sorry . still looking for the guy that has this screw . it the one on the side of the hydraulic head and it has a little screw behind it . thanks for the info and help . also i wil use the classifieds form now on to thanks
larry

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
it the one on the side of the hydraulic head and it has a little screw behind it .
I still need a picture. TM page? real picture?

KsM715

hey did not mean to make any waves sorry . still looking for the guy that has this screw . it the one on the side of the hydraulic head and it has a little screw behind it . thanks for the info and help . also i wil use the classifieds form now on to thanks
larry

No worries, calm waters are boring after awhile, Just don't flip the boat.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks