• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel filter change problem

winterton1

I've change both fuel filters on m m923a2 before with no issue. this time i removed the tank and cleaned all the gunk out before changer the filters. i topped off both filters and pumped till fuel came out of the bleed screw. truck started and ran fine for a few minutes then died. i checked the secondary filter and it had almost emptired it. i refilled it and it did the same thing again. why is it not getting fuel to the secondary filter? all my lines are new from the last filter change i did??

winterton1

OK i worked my way back from the secondary. as long as i kept filling it up through input elbow it would run next i blew out the feed line from the tank. nothing i then removed the solid feed line going into the tank . recleaned and blew it out.. FIXED .....there must have bee a crud blockage that got picked up when i had the tank off and thought i did a such a great job cleaning it. hope this helps someone too

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks