• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Filter Changeout

wired1000

Thanks for the video, pics, and descriptions. I had bought a new fuel filter cartridge a couple months ago... pulled it off and freaked out as fuel started pouring everywhere!!! Shoved it back on and forgot about it (well not really... just felt mentally, minorly bothered that it needed to be done). The TM talks about removing the whole base... which I just wasn't quite ready to tackle yet. Was afraid I'd airlock the engine and get myself stranded until I could find a vacuum pump. Happened across this thread and THANK YOU. I changed it the other day and it was far easier than I'd imagined.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks