• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel filter replacement

Ggping

Ok I want to replace my fuel filter to a spin on filter…I have searched and read a few post but I want to retain the fuel heater and water in fuel sensor. The GF647 is extinct. Can anyone else recommend something similar?

Jeepadict

The 6.6L Dmax filter housing has both a heater and WIF sensor. We mounted it to the firewall in the location as the original was. Some adaptation of lines and terminal connections was required but not difficult.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Barrman

The Duramax filter also has the handy hand prime pump. Very nice to have. Even with that hand prime, pull the pink wire and turn the engine over with the bleeder open to make sure you have it bled before trying to start.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks