• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Filter too short. Part missing?

privatevince

If it is did you make sure to put some type of barrier between the stainless plate and the aluminum? The two metals definitely don't play nice together and putting them directly against each other is asking to corrode out the aluminum.
good point there!
that's exactly what i did. some duct tape between (and the inside of the firewall is painted carc) maybe putting a light rubber spacer in.
i also used paint on the hole edges... but yes, that's always a factor.
thought about going in zinc plated, but as everyone knows these two don't play well together either... it's a dilemma...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks