• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel gauge P/N?

Ajax MD

My fuel gauge simply fails to "E". If I tap on it, it'll register the correct level for a few minutes and drop to "E."
YES, I've cleaned the major grounding point behind the instrument cluster and I've verified a steady resistance reading on the sending wires. The problem appears to be the gauge, not the sender or wiring.

I've been through both -P manuals and I cannot find any part numbers for anything other than the speedometer and the air restriction gauge.
No temp, oil pressure, voltage or fuel gauge parts.

I'm looking at the .pdf's in the TM section. I know that some gauges and switches are used across a wide swath of vehicles but I didn't want to assume that's the case here.
What's the correct part number?

More importantly, which manual are they in? Am I searching for the wrong term? I've tried: fuel level, fuel gauge, fuel gage, fuel indicator and just plain "fuel" and clicked through all the results but came up empty.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks