• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel issue on MEP-005A

Anthill

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got a MEP-005A filled up all fluids and replaced filters. Put in 2 new batteries and went to give her a try.
It sputtered and tried to fire up at first, but the nothing. I figured it was not getting fuel, so I pulled the filter and no fuel. I thought it might be a bad pump but it does not seem to be getting power to the fuel pump.

Not sure what to do next, any suggestions ?

Thanks !

Anthill

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I figured it out quite by accident - while testing the second fuel pump (in battle short mode) i accidentally ground the lead and the dc breaker fully tripped. When I reset the breaker the both fuel pumps kicked on like nothing had happened. Must have been partially tripped to begin with, but now is working fine.

Thanks,

Ant

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks