• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel tank fitting

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am running single tank left side. I have the copper line leading to the filter and the return line from engine correct with the barb fittings. I can try and remove the return fitting from the tank and hope it comes out. The only outher way is to find the inverted flair fittings for both suction and return. Anyone done this mod and have the correct sizes and fitting so I end up with barb fittings at the tank?

Hammer

I replaced everything from the tank to the IP, it is now all -12 AN.
It was easy enough to get all the fittings that went right on the stock stuff. But I got rid of all stock rubber, copper, filters, etc.
I am also only running the left side tank. I have a electric pump I am going to put on to transfer fuel from the passenger side tank over. But I am not too worried about that right now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks