• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Tank Removed - Baffle issues

ronbo-3

Good Morning, I recently received my M1114 and after received I saw a lot of sand in the fuel fill neck and then looked with a flashlight and see there is also sand or other debrit within the tank that settled to the bottom. I dropped the tank and once i opened it up i first noticed the square/rectangle baffle within the tank was not affixed to the bottom of the tank as it should. Is there a product that can be used within a fuel tank to re-weld the plastic baffle to bottom of the tank or should i just get a new tank?

Thanks for the responses yesterday gentlemen, I will be buying a new tank. I assumed a new tank was the way to go just making sure there wasn't some known easy fix as i like to re-use when it makes sense.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: OBX

Vapor Trail

I can't remember where I got it but I got a new one for 125 dollars. You have to shop around. It seems to me that fuel tanks and radiators seem to have large fluctuations in price depending on the source. if you were near me I'd give you the old one for free.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks