• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fun in the snow

poof

Dirty Hippie
installed some radials with studs and some chains on back too.. took a couple pictures.. the one in stuck in is the drift pictured with large tre in back ground before I went through it.. on the third time I had lost a tire chain. and stuck proudly on top of snow bank.. other than that time it crused with out a hitch through alll and up and down all kinds of depth and terrain..stuck jeep.jpgstuck jeep2.jpgstuck jeep3.jpgstuck jeep4.jpgstuck jeep5.jpgstuck jeep6.jpgHope every one has a great year end and new one to come.. drive it like you stole it.. just do Maintnance to it too..:mrgreen:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wow...nice pics Poof!! Looks like ya had fun.:D

I'd say about 40 years ago I would like to be right out there with ya in the snow. Now...er...not so much!:roll:

Oh...and super nice jeep!:beer:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks