• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fun Toy

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went for a blast on this today its a lot of fun. Canadian Forces Mt 500 Harley (Armstrong). A little high when at a stop but as soon as you are moving very light handling and a great ride. 500cc Single 4 stroke lots of torqueMT 500 20%.jpg and nimble. Eddy

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went for a blast on this today its a lot of fun. Canadian Forces Mt 500 Harley (Armstrong). A little high when at a stop but as soon as you are moving very light handling and a great ride. 500cc Single 4 stroke lots of torqueView attachment 679918 and nimble. Eddy
Are you saying the crotch height is high??? For you?.......Aren't you like 6'3" or something.....mind you, everyone looks really tall to me. Glad you got to go for a spin on that.

Since you're posting in the correct Other Military Vehicles forum.......What other Military vehicles have you got that still need a home?

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That has the Rotax 498cc 4 Stroke its a great motor has a 5 speed transmission with 1st and 2nd very low and 3rd and 4th much higher. Great ride. I am only 5' 11" I used to be just over 6' but age and a very bad accident have shortened me a lot. The only units I have left for sale are a M35A2 a Bedford a CCKW and a Jeepster. Eddy

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks