• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuse block mystery

edpdx

My turn signals and tail lights went out today. Checked the fuse- it was good. I pulled the 30amp fuse- just NW of the yellow flasher. Fuse was okay, but there was only one spade clamp present. It seems the slipped off the blade and went south into the block. If I can put a solid replacement back in I will, but I'm leaning towards routing extensions for those blades out the side and installing a HD 30 amp inline fuse. Has anyone taken their fuse block apart. I could use a few pointers on what to expect, so that I don't run into problems putting the halves back together later. Thanks in advance
aaaaam1009fuse.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks