• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuse box replacement

PeterKurz

Hello,
I drive an '84 M1009 here in Germany. I have problems with the electrics and need to replace the fuse box.
Unfortunately, I can no longer get a spare fuse box, so I have to convert to a universal fuse box.
For this I need the assignment of the fuse box, i.e. which fuse is responsible for which circuit.
Can you help me?
Thank you very much!

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,
I drive an '84 M1009 here in Germany. I have problems with the electrics and need to replace the fuse box.
Unfortunately, I can no longer get a spare fuse box, so I have to convert to a universal fuse box.
For this I need the assignment of the fuse box, i.e. which fuse is responsible for which circuit.
Can you help me?
Thank you very much!
That's a tough one. Probably have to break down each one in the tm. If the outside harness is ok you could do pin for pin from the new one to it with simple connections. Hooking up the cluster would be the most work on the inside.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Jeepadict

Painless Wiring is a company that specializes in re-wiring for older vehicles, they have wiring harnesses that range from generic to full-custom. They have their contact information on their website. Tell them your factory fuse block has failed and you are looking for a replacement, they will tell you what they offer...but don't mention it's a CUCV right away (many parts people don't know past what's on their screen) just tell them it's a 1984 Chevrolet K30 with the 6.2L Diesel. (Some in the civilian world refer to these trucks as the D30 model)

Other sources might be places like: Brothers, LMC, Classic Industries, or Classic Parts.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks