• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gama Goat Cab Soft Top - Having trouble finding one

gapstr11

Have read lots of forums looking for soft tops and most of the stuff is outdated. My objective it to acquire one for the Gama Goat that I am currently bring back to life. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

m38inmaine

The top bows seem to have always been difficult to find. At one time a vendor had new tops but has sold out of that parts line. A wanted ad in the classifieds here may be in order or a classified in one of the national published magazines such as supply line by MVPA or Military Vehicle Magazine. Would like to see some pictures of your project, welcome aboard.

Jericho

Once they were every where for 70 bucks. Now as rare as hens teeth. Haven't seen ANY since Mark was looking for one. Asking here as he said is the best bet. If you can't find one. Buy a m35 cargo vynil tarp and get a local upholstery shop to sew one. If I find one I'll pm you. Welcome to the Herd

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks