• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gama Goat Drive Shaft?

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also posted this under “Strange Part”. I think I’ve got these narrowed down to Gama Goat drive shafts. Fairly certain they’re made by Rockwell. The coupling end of the assembly is physically identical to parts in the M561 -20P and -34P parts manuals. The stumbling block I’m hitting now is part numbers. These shafts (5 each) are used and the only markings are L6N72F and L6N67F. After a thorough search of both TM’s, these numbers just don’t match anything in the books. Pictures attached:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks