• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gasket Set ID Help

a1171

I am the one selling the gaskets. They are the new style head gaskets This gasket set is for the LDS 465-2, LDS 465-1a, LD 465-1, LD 4651c, LDT 465-1c/1d, and LDS 465-1

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
OK, so am I on drugs? This is the newest style gasket right?

Those seals look orange-ish to me, not purple and I thought purple was the identifying mark of the newest style?

Just wanna make 110% sure before I lay down $200...

Thanks guys

C

Attachments

Blythewoodjoe

I am not sure if there is more than one "new" style or not but OPCOM's pictures show the old style very well. The fire ring is the dead give away.

You might also check with CMS in Augusta GA for a gasket set. They where out in 2002 when I needed them but they refered me to another company in Augusta (Not SECO). Their number is 706-798-6020. I haven't talked to them in quite a while and they're web site is still under construction since 2002.

http://www.cms-us.com/

Joe Trapp

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The ones I just did are the same shape and the permaseal is th same, but the gaskets were coated with a black or dark grey coating like the head gaskets from FelPro for a BB chevy. Had the same gromets for the oil passages and the permaseal around the coolant passages.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks