• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gen 2 not working.

squiresmark

Need some help...recently had my Gen 2 ground out against the engine, now it doesn't work. I know my wires going to generator are good because I still get power at the postiive and negative posts. I get power going to from the red wire on two pin plug but not on the brown/white wire and I can't seem to find where it goes to see if that's the trouble. The Gen 2 light doesn't come on but the relay is good and i put on my good spare alternator to make sure that the old one wasn't fried. Everything else on the truck works fine, Gen 1, glow plugs, lights everything. Just can't seem to find what's wrong. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks