• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

generator identification

ODdave

I wanted to start a thread that would help members to be able to recognize ex-military gensets that have been stranded / distressed or abandoned in hopes that more can be saved from becoming overseas steel.

I dont know if i can have rules on a thread but i hope everyone follows,

RULE #1 --- ALL post MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 PICTURE ALONG WITH THE I.D. NUMBER, and specs if posible

RULE #2 --- DO NOT POST THE SAME SET MORE THAN ONCE!!! Please read through the entire thread before adding to it. If your set / info is already on here please keep it to yourself. i want this to be a stricktly informative thread and do not want to see the same things over and over again.

Thanks, Dave.

Ken_86gt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks