• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Generator pulley for a M135/211

Iyaayas184

in need of a generator pulley for an M135/211. original pulley chipped when being removed from bad generator and donor generator had wrong pulley on it.

any help would be appreciated

Bob Wilson, Director of Operations
Kansas Museum of Military History
Augusta,Ks

Section8

Did you happen to find a new pulley yet?
If not you could try something I saw an old farmer do to his even older John Deere tractor.
Easier if the pulley is off of course.
Buy a stick of the two part mash together and stick weld puddy or two depending on size of crack or chip missing.
Apply to pulley making sure to extend past the area for good secure hold. Form the belt groove cover with plastic samich wrap and then press the belt into the puddy and secure belt around pulley tightly till insta weld sets and cures. 24hours to be safe.
Work fast as the stuff sets quickly.
Did the job on the old guys tractor. Might work for you.
If you don't like it in the end or find a replacement you can at least grind it off with a dremmel or keep as a spare.
Make sure to trim excess to keep the pulley balanced!!!
Just my two cents.
Let us know if it works.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks