• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Generator welder/air compressor

Icesythe7

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wondering if there are any military gensets with air compressors or welders built in, doing some searching I'm not finding any military welder generator combos but one would think this would be useful and may exist?

rickf

I have seen all of the above as separate units but never together with the exception of welder/generators since the generator function supports the job. I think the main reason for separate units is the military is just like the unions. In the union each person has one job and one job only. In the military you have all of the different MOS's. the people who work with each piece of equipment have the MOS that goes with that equipment and they are specifically trained on that equipment. Most of us on here are old enough to know how to work on multiple things but remember, the military is starting out with teenagers who for the most part know nothing. So they are trained on one thing and trained to know every inch of that item.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks