• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Getting a deuce for a late Christmas present!!

joshua022

I'm Joshua from Douglasville, Ga.

I'm a mechanic/tinkerer on the side and do property management by day.

I have finally talked my wife into me getting my first Deuce! I've always had hotrods and I restore 68-72 chevy trucks on the side for extra $$.

I'm looking at a 1970 M35A2 Deuce that has been bobbed already. I've been doing my due diligence in trying to learn as much about the m35a2 as I can before purchasing one, so I do not have any surprises once I own it.

I have attached a picture of the truck I am looking at. It currently is on the stock sized wheels and tires and I would like to go to a SRW and also put on some of the 395 Michelins. I am just not 100% on what it takes to make that conversion and also what wheels to use on the rear.

I think his pricing is fair but am not 100% sure because there is not much to compare it too where I live
Ill be continuing to lurk and read-up! Any advice on things to look for would be great!

Merry Christmas!

Joshua

deuce.jpg

Attachments

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Definately look into the rear suspension to make sure its installed correctly. I'm sure if you look into some of the bobbed deuce threads you will see how they are supposed to be installed and of coarse not installed. Good luck.

Rmtaunton

Joshua , just use search button , you will find 99 percent of answers if everything you could rack your brain about . I hope you get that deuce, it's a smile you have never had driving one home

m109a2

road trip

Jeepsinker will do you right. Drive in,Fly in I will pick you up at Lake Charles airport in my deuce with towbar go a hour north to his place from there you talk.

FloridaAKM

I agree with the earlier posters, shop around for a while & get exactly what you want & not what somebody just wants to get rid of. It's your hard earned money & there are folks here with good trucks that are checked out for fair prices. It worked for me...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks