• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Getting her to OHIO

jrou111

No I just called and told them Friday was the only day I could come. Theresa said to be there right at 8am.

Their info on the GL site says no weekend loadout. I dunno about the Nat. Guard site since it's in a different area.

Also, they might have different rules for commercial loadout though. They had a huge line of trucks delivering the friday I was there.

monkeythumbs

My buddy and I just picked up a truck from Redstone and we are from ohio so hopefilly this helps you. We tried to drive it home on a monday but didn't feel safe with the brakes, so we had Wreckerman983 pick it up for us a few days later and he kept it at his place. Meanwhile my buddy took the "Paid" invoice over to the DMV and got a temporary title and 30 day tag so we could drive it home. I was planning on driving it without tags at all, but he went over and spent $10.50, just for the extra security incase we got stopped. Personally I'd drive it without Temp tags, these trucks only do 50-55MPH anyway , so no cop is going to pull you over for spending. When I called for a pick-up Teresa told me that friday was full,so I scheduled for monday by the time you get your EUC approved they may have an open schedule for Fridays by then. Hope this helps and good luck.

jime

Looks perdy nice to me.Hope mine is in that good of shape.Too bad we couldn't get a covoy going back north.
Thanks Monk. You got one down there too? Which one?

'Grounded' has offered to assist with the recovery. He's got the tools and has recovered a few from Redstone. Maybe we can put something together?

Jim

Monkeyboyarmy

I'll PM you my phone number.I got 3462 w/w.I think it's driveable but??? Got an A3 that I'm trying to get hauled from Ty's in Dickson, Tn. Somebody needs to invest in a car hauler for deuces!!

DocAdams

A couple of real good friends who like wrenching and don't mind delays or unplanned changes!! Oh yes and a thick wallet or good plastic:wink:!

jime

I'll PM you my phone number.I got 3462 w/w.I think it's driveable but??? Got an A3 that I'm trying to get hauled from Ty's in Dickson, Tn. Somebody needs to invest in a car hauler for deuces!!
Man, you got 'em stacking up all over! You'd better start bringin' 'em home. I was down by Dickson about 2 weeks ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks