• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert PA fall rally - pics from last year 2006

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I realize that the Gilbert PA rally is coming up fast (this weekend actually), and I was looking at the pics from last year. I realized I never posted the pics for anyone to see, so I though I would do it here!

Attachments

citizensoldier

Anybody from Michigan going to this event? I have a set of M880 axles that need to go that way. The guy will meet you there and pick them up..
Sorry for hijack .. I could meet someone in southern Michigan if needed...

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gilbert is a GREAT show. I rank it the same as the NJ "old Dover/old Riverdale/now the Sussex) show.. Aberdeen is #1 on the East Coast, Gilbert and the NJ show are both #1 in the Northeast as far as stuff to sell/buy/check out... I just packed my trailer FULL of goodies for the show, everything priced to sell!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Wow, that is a great display, I know the guys and gals will all have a great time. I sure miss the opportunity to plan on attending an would love to see you all again. I just have to wait to see what the Army wants to do with me but at some time in the not too distant future I will have the time to attend most of these events.
Have a great time and everyone be safe on the road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks