• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gillespie primer questions

deuceman51

How would you guys rate the red oxide primer that gillespie sells. Is it as good as rustoleum primer? Has anyone used it and had bad results with it? I have been stripping off yellow paint from my deuce and then I am going to sand the parts and was planning to shoot them with probably 3 coats of the red oxide primer. The only thing I want to make sure of is that this primer holds very well and doesn't start to flake or not bond to metal or paint well. Any input on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks