• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL bidding issues

STFarms

Hope this is right place to post. I have tried to bid and can not place a bid. I have acct and have tried with card and paypal and it wont post bid just keeps going back to bid screen after info is put in. Also GL also appears be down now. Has anyone else had these issues? Also is this website known for crashing at end of auctions where you cant add to bid?
Thanks in advance.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Moved to the correct forum(GL).

STFarms

Thanks, still trying to find all the hidden sub forums. Like said it worked this evening never talked customer service just added on computer. But get a little worried when add all that info and site goes offline. Guess know tommorow when check bank acct.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks