• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL employee survey

jim-m35a2

Robyn,

I got an email today from GL, see below, when I clicked on the link another window came up and it read "This survey is not active yet." Why send it out if it is not active?

Jim

Dear GL Valued Customer,

Please take a moment to answer a one question survey.
Simply click on the following URL:

Number of Employees Survey

Thank you for your time. Your feedback is very important to us.
As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions at mailto:info@govliquidation.com

Government Liquidation, LLC
http://www.govliquidation.com
15051 N Kierland Blvd # 300
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
________
LovelyWendie

Last edited:

EdMontana

jim-m35a2 said:
Robyn,

I got an email today from GL, see below, when I clicked on the link another window came up and it read "This survey is not active yet." Why send it out if it is not active?

Yes, I got the same e-mail......with same results, kind of strange for a survey with ONE question.. :lol:

Blythewoodjoe

RE: Re: GL employee survey

My first thought was, is this a scam? I am always concerned about anything like this with all the fraud on the internet. I will not click on a link in an email. I prefer to go to the web site and then click a link.

Blythewoodjoe

Re: RE: Re: GL employee survey

GM72K10 said:
Took the survey, they want to know how many employees I have. Wow. That's it?
Isn't that interesting. The IRS wants to know how many employees I have. My insurance carrier wants to know. I can't think of anybody else that has ever requested that info before from a customer. I have no plans to provide that info, I wonder if a GL rep. would care to explain why they want this info.

Joe Trapp

USMilitarySurplus

RE: Re: RE: Re: GL employee survey

We'd like to know how many small business owners participate in the auctions. And you are certainly free not to participate, Mr. Trapp. But thank you to those who did! And the link was inactive when it first went out?? Good grief. How embarrassing is that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks