• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL expanding it's advertisement budget.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just pulled the Spring 2014 Military Vehicle Magazine Ambassador Issue (issue 167) from the mailbox. Great magazine, full of great info and insight. Also has 25 full page adds for Government Liquidation/Truck Centers. The cat is out of the bag. Also some great adds for the 39th Annual MVPA Convention in Louisville, KY . The Kilroy Chapter has it planned out, plus the National Gun Day and JAG Military Show is the same weekend, same location. Can't wait.
JC

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pick up a copy of the issue, 25 full page adds.
I have all the issues, I think 2012 was the first year they did that.

edit-2012 had 22 full pages. Heck, maybe I should look at 2011??

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GL has always covered many pages of the Ambassador Issue.

I did notice this time that they didn't come out and say it but they were inferring on one ad that you could purchase HMMWVs (whole) and armor from them. Could be bordering of false advertisement, IMO

I've seen HMMWV pics in a bunch of their different ads at different places. To bad they don't show a pic of what they look like when you take possession.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks