• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Find!

bomar76

Roger had a couple of those a while back....haven't been down to his lot in a while so don't know if he still has them or not. He said they sell like hotcakes for big $$$...big demand.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Deuce tractor sales has always been spotty. Either you can't give them away or they bring in the big bucks! Here lately seems the 5 tonners tractors have been in higher demand.

bomar76

I think the loggers in the hills of southern Ohio are the big customers around here for them. Use them to haul out of the woods.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, it's rated at 17,000# off road and 36,000# highway. The truck only weighs 12,560# w/w empty. Its not going to drag much only weighing that much and if you've ever towed any weight with a deuce, you know 36,000# is probably at best using 4th gear. I doubt that an exceptional running deuce tractor could manage to get 26,000# to highway speed. It takes a mile to get 24,000 up to speed with mine and it is an exceptional runner. My honest opinion is it's just to light to have much use in the civilian world on or off road. It does fit wonderfully in the parking spot at the local grocers though.

mangus580

Not so sure about the speed bumps DR... just ask Bjorn what happens if you start removing interaxle shafts and not having the front locked in around them ;-)

NEIOWA

Prime mover for all those single axle 6T military semi trailers (which are now pulled by 5T tractors any guess why?).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks