• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL invoice assistance

hammick

I bought a genset off GL. Won auction yesterday at 5:00p.m. ET and award date was at midnight. In my account on GL I can see the invoice total but there is no link to pay. Customer service wasn't any help and just says call back in 24 hours.

Invoice says "awaiting payment in full". Will GL automatically charge my credit card on file or do I have to give some specific payment authorization?

I want to pick this up Thursday and I'm hoping this won't delay that.

Thanks.

FloridaAKM

Just give them 24 to 48 hours & you should see your paid in full invoice posted, it is automatic with GL. GP you have to call & pay for your winnings! The longest I had to wait was 36 hours. Just get all your stuff ready to go for the pickup & be prepared for anything that murphy throws at you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks