• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL pick-up needed in San Antonio TX!!!

ssgtwright-usmc

I have won (5) STU/ICE test kits at the GL location in San Antonio, TX.
I need someone who is willing to pick them up and mail to me.
In return, I will let you keep 2 of the kits.
All I want is 3 kits mailed to me and I will pay for the shipping costs of those 3 kits.
All you need to do is pick up the 5 at the GL site and then we can make more arrangements of mailing the 3 to me.
Please contact me soon if you are interested of getting two free STU/ICE test equipment for your assistents.

ssgtwright-usmc

PLEASE SOMEONE!!!!
I know that I can get USPS to ship a 20x20x20 box at about $46 for each box.
I just need someone to pick them up at the GL location in San Antonio some time this week.
PLEASE PM if you have any questions,
Tim

ssgtwright-usmc

PLEASE SOMEONE!!!!
I know that I can get USPS to ship a 20x20x20 box at about $46 for each box.
I just need someone to pick them up at the GL location in San Antonio some time this week.
PLEASE PM if you have any questions,
Tim

ssgtwright-usmc

PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!
I know I can get each one mailed via a 20x20x20 box using USPS for about $46 for each box.
I just need someone who is willing to pick them up from the San Antonio GL location.
Please send me a PM if you need more info.
Thanks,
Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks