• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL recalling

FSINC

GL is recall stuff from us going back to 2003!!! stuff like helmet bags rain coats etc. what gives. Anyone else going threw this? :(

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Old news here. It's been going on for over a year. We have had requests to return items you can purchase anywhere. There is little logic to it.

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maddawg is correct. All the old items they requested from me were indeed gone. After a bit of back and forth with letters and e-mails, it got quiet.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Basically in this time of litigation, it will take a huge lawsuit by a large group (class action) to bring all this stuff to a conclusion by bringing it to light how someone at DRMS is being STUPID.

jatonka

Strictly on hearsay, the stupid someone is the new head of DRMS, Battlecreek, MI So it's a lose lose situaton. What Congress man is gonna stick his neck out for a few guys with OD affliction? JT

TacticalTruck

jatonka said:
Strictly on hearsay, the stupid someone is the new head of DRMS, Battlecreek, MI So it's a lose lose situaton. What Congress man is gonna stick his neck out for a few guys with OD affliction? JT
That's the sad truth. No one is going to risk their pension by saying yes when it is much safter to say no.
Jeff

mhb285

They want my broken 10 ton floor jack.... it's been sitting in the garage broken just like I left it about 18 months ago. Never got around to fixing it... It must weigh in at 300+ lbs...
I wanted to have someone hall it to the dump, but didn't want to pay.... So I told them to come and get it. They told me that I could hire someone to deliver it back to Camp Pendelton.... And they would pay me.
I said no. You come and get it....
I don't think it will end well for me on this....
They will surely make a issue. They have not replied back when I told them to come and get it....
Mike

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Guys on AR-15.COM always use the boating accident line.. Sorry ATF that gun went to the bottom of the ocean when I was in a boating accident...All you need is a rubber raft for that line.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks