• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL win's section

jasonjc

Could we get an GL Win's section?? With a fixed/official "GL Win's XX/XX/XX title".

It seem alot of member like to post these every week and I like too read them but the title's are not always the same and some weeks there are more than one started. It seem a set formate for the title would make it real easy too go back and look at who got when and when.

3dAngus

Probably one of the better and clearer ideas I've heard recently. It will always be a matter of interest to the community, and some consistancy in format and posting is a great idea.
I love reading about others new treasures.

Hooty481

I like it but maybe just a rule for the thread title would be a simple fix other than a new forum.

Make the rule to list the thread as xx/xx/xx GL wins or GL wins xx/xx/xx

after all it is nothing more than conversation.

Bighurt

sub forum in conversation maybe.

I like it, but I would title the sub-forum, "auction wins". Nothing to say memebrs can't brag about an eBay, GSA or other auction. I like hearing everyones stories.

Artisan

Ill throw my hat into this idea as well...even it is a lil old.... I am looking for the WEEKLY GL WINS thread for today and can't find it. I actually "thought" it was a foeum sponsored deal. Am I right, 1/2 right, or all wrong here?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's not forum sponsored. Just people routinely start them. I'm not going to create a separate forum just for it. A new thread each week in the conversations section is fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks