• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GMC Hydra-matic

M215

Hydramatic

As a follow up to this original post, the referb tranny supplied by Memphis was bad, ended loosing reverse completely. After a little effort on my part Memphis did supply a replacement tranny even though it was out of their 90 day warranty.

Karl

OSO

One thing here, this hydramatic tranny is going to be understood by anyone taking the time and reading through all of the posts by everybody posting here !!!! Great job by everyone . That is a lot of typing!!! aua Keep up the great work on informing me one of the many [thumbzup]

OSO

Majortom next time I'am in Wisconsin will have to take a drive up , and check out your fleet! Born in Milwaukee, have a friend up in Iola, WI.

majortom

just took the gmc dumps on a 20 mile trip for firewood raced all the way did 3rd gear donuts on ice and blasted three foot snow drifts winter is deuce time get your trucks out and play i wonder how many donuts the ten ton will do wish me luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks