• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

go figure

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess to each his own. My 76 year old father, Korean War vet, just sold his really good shape M151 Mutt, and bought a beat up M1008, GL, Lakehurst. Granted, he still has a Mutt ambulance but . . . . I guess he just liked driving my M1028 a little too much when he borrowed it and had to have one. Go figure.

Attachments

papercu

!5!

He may be smarter than you think. He get to keep the cash and he knows that he has a good son that will put the M1008 back together at no charge! Wayne

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: go figure

Melvinitis said:
That looks like a project. Although it does appear rust free. best of luck to your pop.

What did he get for the mutt
Got $8000. He did get me started in the MV truck hobby in the first place!

Bill W

RE: Re: RE: go figure

"He did get me started in the MV truck hobby in the first place!"

Yeah! Yeah!, another kid blaming his parents for his addiction tsk tsk tsk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks