• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goats?

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was in a neighboring state's forestry equipment yard when I noticed their collection of Gamma Goats was not only much better organized but it had grown. The manager told me that after 20 years or so he was finally going to be allowed to auction them off and get them out of his way(he has scrapped many). He told me their status had changed and he was writing them up for auction this week. I don't think I mention the auction site or sale date so PM me for addition info

SAM_0015.jpgSAM_0008.jpgSAM_0010.jpgSAM_0007.jpgSAM_0006.jpgSAM_0012.jpgSAM_0014.jpg

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From what I have seen, 40 yr old Goats used hard by the military and later as brush trucks, and then parked under a tree for 20 years are going to need a total frame (tub?) up restoration. Thanks for the news update.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A friend in ID told me the same thing. Dept of Lands tried transferring them to the Guard and when they wouldnt take them said they'd be auctioned off. Something must have just come down the line and we could be seeing a flood of Goats.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am sure you will see a bum's rush of sites trying to unload all the goats they have as quick as they can since they have had them on their books and crowding their yards for decades.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am sure you will see a bum's rush of sites trying to unload all the goats they have as quick as they can since they have had them on their books and crowding their yards for decades.
Sounds like us MV collectors that have always wanted one better get our rear in gear otherwise the scrappers will gobble them up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks