• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good m37 advice

MDSA

When I bought my m37 two years ago, AMGeneral suggested I keep extra tune up parts on hand:points, condenser, rotor and cap. He has a lot of experience with m37's and said they can quit without warning. Sure enough, on Saturday my M37 fired over once and then quit. Simply would not fire again. It had gas in the carb, so I took out a plug and checked for spark - none. Checkd under the cap and the old points were burnt pretty bad. But i had the paarts on hand. Did a tuneup and she runs fine.

It pays to be prepared. Thank you Brandon.

BTW, anybody know where I can get a USA made 24 v coil?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
More advice: Make sure the distributor vent lines are functional or this will happen again quickly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks