• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Govliquidation.com VS govplanet.com

bachman502

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought my deuce back in 2003 from govliquidation.com. At the time starting bids were about $100. I've been away from the hobby awhile. I would occasionally look on govliquidation.com for trucks. Noticed they disappeared on that sight. So my question is what has changed over the years? Is govplanet the place to go to now for trucks? Because govliquidation still sells stuff on their sight. Just not many vehicles but I see parts. So is govplanet the place for MV trucks and equipment now? And what is the deal with the extremely high minimum bids???? Sorry for being ignorant. Just trying to get up to speed. Thanks

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gl kept about 75% and gave the government 25% , when their contract for rolling stock expired they lost the contract to GP who gets about 25% and gives the government 75% so they care more about getting the most money they can out of a truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks