• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP Cust Serv info accuracy issues?

Kaz

I'll first say that I now have a vehicle I've wanted for 20 years because of Govplanet, and I appreciate that. I'm sure it's no small task to work between the gov't and the everyday joe. In the big picture I'm happy they're around and appreciate what they're doing.

However, I'm curious if anyone else has ever spoken to someone on the phone that didn't give them bad info. I can look back on every phone conversation I've had with their customer service and they've been wrong. Two examples: They were off by a little over $100.00 on my bill (which they couldn't explain) and they couldn't find my email in their system when I was just reading email they'd sent. Is this just my luck?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks