• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

green iron fever

CliffW

I live in Brevard County, and that is a Brevard Car. The pic is from when we got hit by the three hurricanes the same hear 04. We where keeping people from crossing the bridges from Cocoa and coming back onto Merritt Island. It was still blowing about 70 and we where soaked to the bone and where trying to make the best of it.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a nice looking trailer. I picked one up this past fall (GL). I was pleasantly surprised when I picked it up, it had a new box installed recently. Yours looks like it has no rust and a nice cover, hope it's a nice one for you.

tsmall07

Do you have to title and register those trailers? I'm looking at a m101 for my cucv. I know the laws are different states...but the info might help.

Adamlee

trailer registration

tsmall07 said:
Do you have to title and register those trailers? I'm looking at a m101 for my cucv. I know the laws are different states...but the info might help.
if you live in Blacksburg (go tech!) then yes, you need to register and title and tag your trailer. of course, that's just in case you plan on using it on a state maintained roadway.

so yes, all trailers get tagged and titled.....I owned a landscape company in virginia, this is how I know....

CliffW

tsmall07 said:
yes, the states want to get there money to. :D

aboonski

Your trailer looks great Cliff! You did real good on the price too! You saw the two I have and neither one comes close to the condition of the one you bought. Yours also has the newer landing gear in the front which is much better than the one big wheel on the old style 105's. Congratulations on your great purchase!

CliffW

aboonski said:
Your trailer looks great Cliff! You did real good on the price too! You saw the two I have and neither one comes close to the condition of the one you bought. Yours also has the newer landing gear in the front which is much better than the one big wheel on the old style 105's. Congratulations on your great purchase!
thanks Al

when the euc clears looks like a road trip. love road trips.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks