• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings from Central Florida

Road Trip

Love the site. No MV's in the fleet yet, just two FJ40's, a Bronco, and various Chevy 4x4's and parts. I have been looking a lot closer at Deuces lately and a Unimog that comes in and out of the neighborhood, so we'll see what happens.

Thanks for this great resource.

Rick

Pinz25086

Welcome to the site! I think that you may want to look at the upcoming rally in FL. It is next month and you will get to meet many of the local (and some not so local!) members and be able to see some MV's and get any questions answered. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/steel-...steel-soldiers-rally-february-19th-21st.htmlI have been to every one so far and they just keep getting better every year. Hope to see you there!

Wayne

Green_gator

Always good to see another new member from Florida. Wayne is dead on about the Florida Rally. If you can come out for even just one day you will get a chance to see a number of different vehicles. They will run the range from ones that are just the way they came from the military to highly modified. If you are thinking about an MV this is a great chance to get a look. Who knows you may head home in one.......

Road Trip

Wayne and Walter,
Thanks for the tip on the Rally. I will do all I can to make that work; If you see a maroon FJ40 Land Cruiser you'll know I made it. I read a little about the event, and I wanted to add that Richloam is a great place for a trail ride for those wanting to venture out...

FL_Frank

Welcome to the board Rick! The increasing level of FL members is always a good thing to see. Would love to come to the rally myself, if only for a single day, but my deuce is still sporting leaky NDTs, not the meaty stack of 395s sitting beside it.

You won't regret buying a deuce - they are a lot of fun to drive around town and relatively cheap imho.

-Frank

Road Trip

Is the Unimog you see red?

No, its green. I haven't seen it for awhile, but I ran into a friend of the owner by chance. He was driving a jeep with a full cage in front of my house, and can you imagine, we ended up talking trucks until the Unimog came up.

On the deuce subject, there's a 68 Kaiser M35A2 for sale on my favorite mud truck site. Looks stock, supposedly runs good with a solid body and clean Florida title. Asking price is 4500. Any thoughts?

SixSpeed

Banned
No, its green. I haven't seen it for awhile, but I ran into a friend of the owner by chance. He was driving a jeep with a full cage in front of my house, and can you imagine, we ended up talking trucks until the Unimog came up.

On the deuce subject, there's a 68 Kaiser M35A2 for sale on my favorite mud truck site. Looks stock, supposedly runs good with a solid body and clean Florida title. Asking price is 4500. Any thoughts?
Green...hmm. Don't know of any Green ones in Orlando. At least not anymore.

Green...Green....hmmmm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks